Fun Fact: The English King Poisoned Accidentally With Mercury

Fun facts about King Charles II

King Charles II of England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland had a passion for science and did work himself. He was fascinated with mercury but he definitely breathed in its vapor, and while it didn’t kill him, most believe it greatly contributed to his later ill health.

Published by Adam (Neko Random)

Nerdy guy who loves video games, movies, history, tv, and trivia.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: